The local TV Canal C hosted Frédéric Laloux, the 2016 Europeade Commissioner-General. For the biggest folklore festival in Europe, many volunteers are needed !
NEW (Namur-Europe-Wallonie) is the not-for-profit organisation in charge of the territorial marketing for the city of Namur. During one monthly networking event, all relevant issues about the Europeade have been explained to its members. Then, LOC members answered questions asked by interested members.
Promotional material on display during an event organized for the 55th anniversary of the Frairie Royale des Masuis et Cotelis Jambois.
An ICE delegation paid a visit to Namur on 29 October 2915
On the agenda :
- a workshop during which the LOC structure has been presented, as well as the overall progress of the organisation,
- a visit to the Municipal College, during which the City reiterated its full commitment to make the 2016 edition a first class event,
- a visit to the venues and locations where the performances will be held, with a stop in front of the pavillon at the Square of Europe, fully branded with the Europeade colors
The ICE Delegation :
- Armand DE WINTER, President
- Mme Rita RYSSAERT, Treasurer
- Roland DECORTE, Manager
- Fernand CLEMENT, security officer
- Mme Hilda RYSSAERT, secretary
- Mlle Tineke MERTENS, assistant to the manager and secretary